Student Organizations


Welcome to the DHS Enrollment page. If you are a parent or the legal representative for a student living within the Durant school district and are planning on enrolling your student, you will find the necessary documents and forms needed here. If you live outside the Durant school district and wish to apply for a transfer to attend Durant Schools you will need to see Myra Watson at the Administration building for transfer paperwork. For current DHS students, we are attempting to move toward a partial electronic registration process. We hope this page is helpful, please contact us in the counseling office at any time for assistance. (580) 924-4424. FORMS & DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE A THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

 New 9-12 Enrollments to the district will need to bring the following documents to the DHS Counseling office: 

  • Birth Certificate
  • Custody documentation (if applicable)
  • Vaccinations (up to date)
  • Completed Enrollment Packet
  • Verification of Residency
    • bring a utility bill in the guardian's name (gas, water, electricity)
  • Signed Transfer of Records for sending school

Returning 9-12 students will need to complete the following for next year's enrollment:

  • Enter your course requests on the Registration tab on your IC portal.
  • Residency:
    • Residing in district- Verification of Residency: bring VOR form along with a utility bill in the guardian's name (gas, water, electricity) to the counseling office
    • Residing outside of district- Contact Myra Watson for transfer paperwork
  • Enrollment Forms- These may be completed on enrollment night, April 13th if residency verification has been turned in.




Course Guide

Course Lists
9th Grade 10th Grade
11th Grade 12th Grade

Enrollment Packet

Concurrent Enrollment Packet





Parent Organizations



Parent Student Organizations and Booster Clubs play an important support role in Durant Independent School District. Groups work to aide the school and faculty by providing funds for suitable facilities and tools to assist in the teaching process. Fundraisers and special events are held throughout the year to raise money for field trips, classroom activities, and enhancements. PSO's and Booster Clubs are run independently of the school district and are comprised of parent volunteers, who manage their own financial accounts.



School Parent Organizations

OPAT (Oklahoma Parents as Teachers)

OPAT is a state-funded program, which is free and voluntary for all families with children from birth to age three. OPAT supports parents as their children's first teachers in building foundations for living and learning. You can sign up for OPAT by contacting This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., Superintendent.


Durant ISD PSO's

Connect on Facebook:
Northwest Heights Elementary PSO
Washington Irving Elementary PSO
Durant Intermediate School PSO


Durant High School Athletic Booster Club

Contact Us | Connect On Facebook


Durant High School Band Boosters

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Connect On Facebook


Durant High School Diamondbackers

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Connect On Facebook

Menu Navigation