Library Rules and Guidelines
Resources and media for learning
General and computer use guidelines
- Two books for two weeks. All books may be renewed one time. Special
arrangements may be made for checking out more books
if needed for class assignments/projects. Students
may rereserve a book also. Periodicals such as magazines
and newspapers may be checked out for two hours.
- Fines are not charged for overdue books or periodicals; however, fines
will be charged for damaged or lost matierals.
- Students may request the librarians to photocopy materials for educational use.
- A Gaylord Guardian Security System protects our collection.
- Computer use
- Library computers are available for educational use.
- Students must have an Internet Access Conduct Agreement signed and on file before using any school computers.
- The following are NOT permitted:
- Message boards
- Personal websites
- Do not tamper with, remove, or install software on the computers.
- Treat the computer equipment with respect. Do not tamper with the mouse, cables, or any of the peripheral devices.
- Library home
- Library mission staff, and hours
- References and resources
- Guide to traditional and links to electronic resources
- Research tools, citing sources, and plagarism
- Helpful links to search engines and directories, how to cite sources, and plagiarism guidelines
- Library College and Career Center
- Helpful links and resources for college and career preparation, financial aid, and scholarships