Durant ISD believes that parents play the most pivotal role in their child's development and education. Although most structured learning takes place in the confines of the school, that doesn’t mean that parents cannot have an active role in their children’s education. We encourage parents to take an active role in partnership with teachers to motivate and influence kids to do well in school. Here are a few ways you can help your child have a successful educational journey!
- Read together, every day!
- Prioritize learning and try not to overschedule outside activities.
- Monitor your child's homework and help when needed.
- Maintain parent teacher relationships.
- Reward your child for good work and behavior!
Please use the menu links to access our various parent platforms and information.